Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bandwagon

Well, we did it! Nick and I hopped aboard the proverbial blog bandwagon.  Our biggest reservation in blogging was appearing narcissistic about our new life together.  After three months of living in small, patriotic town who's primary claim to fame is the Lincoln-Douglass Debate, our reservations dissipated.

However, we do realize that our close friends and family will enjoy reading about our small adventures including hiking excursions, trips to Chicago, and the overall newlywed lifestyle. Nick and I are more in love than we've ever been and want to share it with the world!

I created the blog the first week we moved to Ottawa, but was too shy to post anything.  My courage has since been revived! So, here's a few pictures from the passed few months of married life:

We went to Chicago within weeks of living here! Its a great escape from the confines of small town USA


Here we have a caffeine addicted husband. :) Brett and Renee got us this custom coffee that had our picture on it! Such a great gift! 

Home sweet home. :) Its great for our first place together. 

We've taken the 6 hour trek back home a couple of times and this photo is the definition of the entire state of Indiana! Two trucks next to one another...going the same speed...on a two lane highway. 

Check out this stud! I told him... "look excited for our date".. and he made this weird stance-I had to capture it.

Well, that's all for now.  The pictures are not great quality since they're from my phone. Nick has to show me how to work his fancy camera so I can get better photos.

1 comment:

  1. you've already out-blogged me by posting pictures! :) Dave hates Lincoln, so he might never come visit you in Ottawa (I guess it's a good thing you won't live there too long). And the date-stance picture cracks me up. I love you guys. Don't post kissing pictures. ;) k bye!!

    ReplyDelete