Sunday, January 1, 2012

Book Suggestions?

I've been a little reading machine as of late!! I really enjoy snuggling down with a good book.  So I've decided to make a "2012 book list".  However, the list is shorter than I'd like---so I need friendly suggestions! Here's what I have so far:

1. The Help - Kathryn Stockett
2. Sun Stand Still - Steven Furtick
3. The Maker's Diet - Jordan Rubin
4. An Invisible Thread - Laura Schroff
5. Stories I Only Tell My Friends - Rob Lowe

I loved reading The Hunger Games, anything by Elisabeth Elliot, and most "fluff" novels.  That should give you an idea of my reading style! I'm open to any and all suggestions!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Have you read any of Meg Cabot's stuff? Like the Queen of Babble series, Heather Wells series? They are total fluff but I love them! I always laugh when I read them. Sophie Kinsella also has some really good funny chick lit, like The Undomestic Goddess and Can You Keep a Secret. :) Oh and you should read Harry Potter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Irresistible Revolution - Shane Claiborne.

    I'm not a reader, but that book was hard to put down. It also changed my perspective on religion in a positive way :) - Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recommend Uglies, Pretties, Extras, and Specials by Scott Westerfeld, not sure what the series is actually called but I loved them. - Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I just finished the Hunger Games! Loved! I agree... if you haven't read Harry Potter you haven't liveed (not true, but still kind of true!)

    ReplyDelete